Tehran (ISNA) – Two-time Oscar winner Asghar Farhadi will preside over jury panel at 2018 Golden Apricot International Film Festival in Yerevan, Armenia.
The Iranian director will attend the event as the residing jury for the International Feature Competition Program.
The 15th section of Golden Apricot Yerevan International Film Festival will be held July 8-15, 2018 and four Iranian films including “20th Circuit Suspects”, “Yeva” and “With No Shadow” are scheduled to screen at the event.
“20th Circuit Suspects” by Hesam Eslami will compete in the documentary section with 10 other films.
In 2011, Mr. Farhadi won the best film award at the Golden Apricot for his film “A Separation” and this year, his new Spanish-language film “Everybody Knows” will be screened at the non-competition section of the festival.
- Iranian film “Dressage” to attend Melbourne Film Festival
- “Majan” wins Zanzibar International Film Festival’s award
- Iranian films win 3 awards at Armenia’s Golden Apricot Festival
- Asghar Farhadi to preside over jury panel at Golden Apricot Festival
- Exhibitions in commemoration of Abbas Kiarostami held in 5 cities
- “Track 143” to go on public screens in china
- Cinemacinema Poll: Viewers Select Top Cannes Filmfest Posters
- 50 Countries, 110 Students to Take Part in FIFF 2018 Film Making Workshops
- Two important awards of TIFF go to Iranian film “No Date, No Signature”
- More Discount Tickets for FIFF Club Members
- 77th international award for Abbas Kiarostami in his 77th birthday
- Mirkarimi, Filmmakers Discuss FIFF 2018
- Strong presence of Iranians at Dhaka film festival
- Iran holds 1st film festival in Malaysia
- “Damascus Time” to be screen in Berlin
- Farhadi’s new film screened in France from May 9
- Hamed Behdad wins best actor award at Malaysia Golden Global
- Fajr Film Festival dinner party at Ferdowsi Hotel, Tehran
- Fajr International Film Festival’s 2017 Closing Ceremony in Pictures
- Sixth day of Fajr Film Festival
- Fajr Film Festival’s international guests on a Tehran-walking tour
- Iranian Cinema Is Inspirational, Powerful
- Film Industry Is Instrumental in Shaping the Social Culture – Barbara Lorey
- Shogo Yokoyama: Japan and Iran Should Promote Academic Cooperation in Art
- The Unnamed Is About the Plight of Hidden Slaves
- Jury Members of FIff 2017 Hold Press Conference
- Fajr International Film Festival 2017 Comes to a Close – Full List of Winners