The event was organized by Iranian cultural attaché office in Malaysia.
Iran envoy to Malaysia Marzieh Afkham, cultural attaché Ali Mohammad Sabeqi, foreign ambassadors, Iranian actress Merila Zareie and Iranian residents in Kuala Lumpur attended the event.
The festival was held to mark the 120th anniversary of Iranian cinema, Afkham said.
Iran has screened realities, human values, moderation, moral values, preventing violence and extremism, family and the women’s role in modern societies, she added.
- Iranian film “Dressage” to attend Melbourne Film Festival
- “Majan” wins Zanzibar International Film Festival’s award
- Iranian films win 3 awards at Armenia’s Golden Apricot Festival
- Asghar Farhadi to preside over jury panel at Golden Apricot Festival
- Exhibitions in commemoration of Abbas Kiarostami held in 5 cities
- “Track 143” to go on public screens in china
- Iranian delegation to attend Cannes filmfest
- Cinemacinema Poll: Viewers Select Top Cannes Filmfest Posters
- Expert believes economy dominates art at Cannes festival
- An Iranian native well-adjusted in Japanese world
- 50 Countries, 110 Students to Take Part in FIFF 2018 Film Making Workshops
- Two important awards of TIFF go to Iranian film “No Date, No Signature”
- More Discount Tickets for FIFF Club Members
- 77th international award for Abbas Kiarostami in his 77th birthday
- Mirkarimi, Filmmakers Discuss FIFF 2018
- Strong presence of Iranians at Dhaka film festival
- Iran holds 1st film festival in Malaysia
- “Damascus Time” to be screen in Berlin
- Farhadi’s new film screened in France from May 9
- Hamed Behdad wins best actor award at Malaysia Golden Global
- Fajr Film Festival dinner party at Ferdowsi Hotel, Tehran
- Fajr International Film Festival’s 2017 Closing Ceremony in Pictures
- Sixth day of Fajr Film Festival
- Fajr Film Festival’s international guests on a Tehran-walking tour
- Iranian Cinema Is Inspirational, Powerful
- Film Industry Is Instrumental in Shaping the Social Culture – Barbara Lorey
- Shogo Yokoyama: Japan and Iran Should Promote Academic Cooperation in Art