Iranian film “Damascus Time” directed by Ebrahim Hatamikia will be screened in Berlin Film Festival.
“Damascus Time” is the latest film by Hatamikia that will be screened for the first foreign appearance in Berlin Film Festival.
The film will be screened on February, 17 at 19:30 Berlin time.
The foreign poster of the Iranian film was designed by the Islamic Revolution Designers House.
Hadi Hejazifar and Babak Hamidian are the main actors of the film and some Syrian and Lebanese actors are accompanied them.
“Damascus Time” directed by Hatamikia and produced by Mohammad Khazaie won three awards at 36th Fajr film festival for the best directing, music and sounding.
Sorry. No data so far.
- Iranian film “Dressage” to attend Melbourne Film Festival
- “Majan” wins Zanzibar International Film Festival’s award
- Iranian films win 3 awards at Armenia’s Golden Apricot Festival
- Asghar Farhadi to preside over jury panel at Golden Apricot Festival
- Exhibitions in commemoration of Abbas Kiarostami held in 5 cities
- “Track 143” to go on public screens in china
- Iranian delegation to attend Cannes filmfest
- Cinemacinema Poll: Viewers Select Top Cannes Filmfest Posters
- Expert believes economy dominates art at Cannes festival
- An Iranian native well-adjusted in Japanese world
- 50 Countries, 110 Students to Take Part in FIFF 2018 Film Making Workshops
- Two important awards of TIFF go to Iranian film “No Date, No Signature”
- More Discount Tickets for FIFF Club Members
- 77th international award for Abbas Kiarostami in his 77th birthday
- Mirkarimi, Filmmakers Discuss FIFF 2018
- Strong presence of Iranians at Dhaka film festival
- Iran holds 1st film festival in Malaysia
- “Damascus Time” to be screen in Berlin
- Farhadi’s new film screened in France from May 9
- Hamed Behdad wins best actor award at Malaysia Golden Global
- Fajr Film Festival dinner party at Ferdowsi Hotel, Tehran
- Fajr International Film Festival’s 2017 Closing Ceremony in Pictures
- Sixth day of Fajr Film Festival
- Fajr Film Festival’s international guests on a Tehran-walking tour
- Iranian Cinema Is Inspirational, Powerful
- Film Industry Is Instrumental in Shaping the Social Culture – Barbara Lorey
- Shogo Yokoyama: Japan and Iran Should Promote Academic Cooperation in Art