Cinemacinema has published its viewer poll results after selecting top movie posters from different editions of Cannes Film Festival in France.
At least 550 viewers took part in the poll to choose their favourite posters for this year’s series. The biggest votes went to the posters of the 67th, 13th, 16th, 28th, 33rd, 59th and 66th editions of Cannes.
Meanwhile, three lucky viewers won prizes after a draw for participating in the poll.
The website plans to submit its poll results to the secretariat of Cannes Film Festival in the coming days.
Cinemacinema once again thanks you all for taking part in this great cinematic event.
- Cinemacinema Poll: Viewers Select Top Cannes Filmfest Posters
- 50 Countries, 110 Students to Take Part in FIFF 2018 Film Making Workshops
- Two important awards of TIFF go to Iranian film “No Date, No Signature”
- More Discount Tickets for FIFF Club Members
- 77th international award for Abbas Kiarostami in his 77th birthday
- Mirkarimi, Filmmakers Discuss FIFF 2018
- Strong presence of Iranians at Dhaka film festival
- Iran holds 1st film festival in Malaysia
- “Damascus Time” to be screen in Berlin
- Farhadi’s new film screened in France from May 9
- Hamed Behdad wins best actor award at Malaysia Golden Global
- Fajr Film Festival dinner party at Ferdowsi Hotel, Tehran
- Fajr International Film Festival’s 2017 Closing Ceremony in Pictures
- Sixth day of Fajr Film Festival
- Fajr Film Festival’s international guests on a Tehran-walking tour
- Iranian Cinema Is Inspirational, Powerful
- Film Industry Is Instrumental in Shaping the Social Culture – Barbara Lorey
- Shogo Yokoyama: Japan and Iran Should Promote Academic Cooperation in Art
- The Unnamed Is About the Plight of Hidden Slaves
- Jury Members of FIff 2017 Hold Press Conference
- Fajr International Film Festival 2017 Comes to a Close – Full List of Winners