– Iranian film “No Date, No Signature” directed by Vahid Jalilvand won Special Jury and FIPRESCI Awards at the 58th Thessaloniki International Film Festival.
Τhe 58th Thessaloniki International Film Festival, the largest celebration of cinema in Greece was held November 2-12, 2017.
“No Date, No Signature” as the representative of Iranian cinema in the competition section of the film festival won the Special Jury Award which considers as the second most important award in the festival.
The 58th Thessaloniki International Film Festival FIPRESCI (International Federation of Film Critics) has also granted the FIPRESCI Award to the Iranian film.
This Year, Iranian actor, screenwriter and director Peyman Maadi was one of the members of the five-member International Jury of the film festival.
- Iranian film “Dressage” to attend Melbourne Film Festival
- “Majan” wins Zanzibar International Film Festival’s award
- Iranian films win 3 awards at Armenia’s Golden Apricot Festival
- Asghar Farhadi to preside over jury panel at Golden Apricot Festival
- Exhibitions in commemoration of Abbas Kiarostami held in 5 cities
- “Track 143” to go on public screens in china
- Cinemacinema Poll: Viewers Select Top Cannes Filmfest Posters
- 50 Countries, 110 Students to Take Part in FIFF 2018 Film Making Workshops
- Two important awards of TIFF go to Iranian film “No Date, No Signature”
- More Discount Tickets for FIFF Club Members
- 77th international award for Abbas Kiarostami in his 77th birthday
- Mirkarimi, Filmmakers Discuss FIFF 2018
- Strong presence of Iranians at Dhaka film festival
- Iran holds 1st film festival in Malaysia
- “Damascus Time” to be screen in Berlin
- Farhadi’s new film screened in France from May 9
- Hamed Behdad wins best actor award at Malaysia Golden Global
- Fajr Film Festival dinner party at Ferdowsi Hotel, Tehran
- Fajr International Film Festival’s 2017 Closing Ceremony in Pictures
- Sixth day of Fajr Film Festival
- Fajr Film Festival’s international guests on a Tehran-walking tour
- Iranian Cinema Is Inspirational, Powerful
- Film Industry Is Instrumental in Shaping the Social Culture – Barbara Lorey
- Shogo Yokoyama: Japan and Iran Should Promote Academic Cooperation in Art
- The Unnamed Is About the Plight of Hidden Slaves
- Jury Members of FIff 2017 Hold Press Conference
- Fajr International Film Festival 2017 Comes to a Close – Full List of Winners