Iranian director Asghar Farhadi’s new film will be screened in less than three months in France.
According to IMDb, Farhadi’s new film “Everybody Knows” will be screened from May 9 in France theaters but the certain date of its screening in Spain is still to be announced.
2018 Cannes Film Festival will be held from May 8 to 18 and considering the date announced for screening the film in France, “Everybody Knows” is expected to appear among other films in the festival.
“The Salesman”, Farhadi’s previous film joined the main competition section of Cannes Film Festival in latest days and claimed the Palme d’Or prizes for the best screenplay and the best actor. The movie also announced as the best foreign language film in Oscar.
According to the review of “Everybody Knows”, the story follows Carolina, a Spanish woman living in Buenos Aires, who returns to her hometown outside Madrid with her Argentinian husband and children. However, the trip is upset by unexpected events that bring secrets into the open.
Javier Bardem, Penélope Cruz, Ricardo Darín, Bárbara Lennie have stared in this movie.
- Cinemacinema Poll: Viewers Select Top Cannes Filmfest Posters
- 50 Countries, 110 Students to Take Part in FIFF 2018 Film Making Workshops
- Two important awards of TIFF go to Iranian film “No Date, No Signature”
- More Discount Tickets for FIFF Club Members
- 77th international award for Abbas Kiarostami in his 77th birthday
- Mirkarimi, Filmmakers Discuss FIFF 2018
- Strong presence of Iranians at Dhaka film festival
- Iran holds 1st film festival in Malaysia
- “Damascus Time” to be screen in Berlin
- Farhadi’s new film screened in France from May 9
- Hamed Behdad wins best actor award at Malaysia Golden Global
- Fajr Film Festival dinner party at Ferdowsi Hotel, Tehran
- Fajr International Film Festival’s 2017 Closing Ceremony in Pictures
- Sixth day of Fajr Film Festival
- Fajr Film Festival’s international guests on a Tehran-walking tour
- Iranian Cinema Is Inspirational, Powerful
- Film Industry Is Instrumental in Shaping the Social Culture – Barbara Lorey
- Shogo Yokoyama: Japan and Iran Should Promote Academic Cooperation in Art
- The Unnamed Is About the Plight of Hidden Slaves
- Jury Members of FIff 2017 Hold Press Conference
- Fajr International Film Festival 2017 Comes to a Close – Full List of Winners