The 18th Dhaka international film festival will host 30Iranian films and four foreign products with Iranian- origin directors.
The 18th Dhaka international film festival will be held January 12-20, 2018 in Bangladesh and 216 films will participate in different categories of this festival.
Iranian director Mohsen Amiryoussefi is one of the jury members in the Asia Cinema Competition category who will judge 16 films from different countries including Iranian films like “Asphyxia” directed by Fereydoun Jeyrani, “Take Off” by Ehsan Abdipour, “The Hot Summer” by Ebrahim Irajzad and “Only Men Go To the Grave” by Abdulla Kaabi.
The Iranian films in the World Cinema category are “Walking On The Wire” directed by Ahmadreza Motamedi, “Kupal” by Kazem Mollaie, “Rag-e Khab” by Hamid Nematollah and “The Migrants” by Arash Riahi.
It is worth noting that many other Iranian films participate in the festival.
Sorry. No data so far.
- Iranian film “Dressage” to attend Melbourne Film Festival
- “Majan” wins Zanzibar International Film Festival’s award
- Iranian films win 3 awards at Armenia’s Golden Apricot Festival
- Asghar Farhadi to preside over jury panel at Golden Apricot Festival
- Exhibitions in commemoration of Abbas Kiarostami held in 5 cities
- “Track 143” to go on public screens in china
- Cinemacinema Poll: Viewers Select Top Cannes Filmfest Posters
- 50 Countries, 110 Students to Take Part in FIFF 2018 Film Making Workshops
- Two important awards of TIFF go to Iranian film “No Date, No Signature”
- More Discount Tickets for FIFF Club Members
- 77th international award for Abbas Kiarostami in his 77th birthday
- Mirkarimi, Filmmakers Discuss FIFF 2018
- Strong presence of Iranians at Dhaka film festival
- Iran holds 1st film festival in Malaysia
- “Damascus Time” to be screen in Berlin
- Farhadi’s new film screened in France from May 9
- Hamed Behdad wins best actor award at Malaysia Golden Global
- Fajr Film Festival dinner party at Ferdowsi Hotel, Tehran
- Fajr International Film Festival’s 2017 Closing Ceremony in Pictures
- Sixth day of Fajr Film Festival
- Fajr Film Festival’s international guests on a Tehran-walking tour
- Iranian Cinema Is Inspirational, Powerful
- Film Industry Is Instrumental in Shaping the Social Culture – Barbara Lorey
- Shogo Yokoyama: Japan and Iran Should Promote Academic Cooperation in Art
- The Unnamed Is About the Plight of Hidden Slaves
- Jury Members of FIff 2017 Hold Press Conference
- Fajr International Film Festival 2017 Comes to a Close – Full List of Winners